
Does anyone remember Wilkins and Wontkins? They were the starting creations of the late Jim Henson who at the time worked to promote Wilkins Coffee from 1957-63.The premise of the ads was for Wilkins,who liked the coffee,to convince Wontkins,who didnt, to try the coffee. The thing that interests me is not about the puppets but the company. This had me digging for a long time but I couldn't dig up that much info on the company,more respectively,the owners Robert and John Wilkins. While I was doing my digging, I had many people say different things such as "wilkins coffee was closed due to lawsuits","the company was bought by maxwell" or that "it still exists under a new brand". I would like your help on this mystery and maybe we can solve it together. What do you think?
[link] [comments]
from UnsolvedMysteries: This reddit is about unsolved mysteries ... https://ift.tt/2V6ctDN
Shown's Blog
via Shown's Blog https://ift.tt/2CLcJ3Q
0 Comments