Friday 24 May 2019

Review: Brilliant’s smart home controllers are the antidote for smart-speaker hell




My home is inundated with smart speakers. I’ve got Echo Dots aplenty, Google Minis to spare, and enough third-party voice-assistant devices to reproduce Plugged’s Bluetooth speaker symphony. And that’s not even getting into all the other “smart” gear I have. I need help. We were promised smart homes by science fiction, and then guaranteed they were just around the corner by tech’s biggest companies. And then we were disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, smart speakers are amazing technology. You can joke all you want, but I can’t stand pulling my phone out of my pocket for any query I can…

This story continues at The Next Web

via Shown's Blog - Feed http://bit.ly/2W0wzUn

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: