Something Off About Rey....


PHOTO URL: https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I watched this episode for the second time today with my sister in law, and she echoed my sentiments that something seems off about Rey.

I didn’t say anything, let my sister in law form her own opinion, but she said... he is lying. I feel like he is hiding something. She believes he and Porter were having a sexual relationship that culminated in a murder or a suicide.

While watching Rey in his wedding video, his smile and when he talks to Alison just feels like bad acting in a soap opera.

I think he has a disassociation disorder where he is acting the role of the care giver and doting husband but is unable to fulfill that role. This ties in with acting like everything is a game/facade and liking the movies like Inception and The Game. In the note behind the computer he thanks everyone for playing but leaves out, as mentioned by Alison, important members of his family but includes some of them mixed in with celebrities.

I definitely feel he is out of touch with reality.

submitted by /u/Hunneydoo_
[link] [comments]

from UnsolvedMysteries: This reddit is about unsolved mysteries ... https://ift.tt/2VPdDG4
Shown's Blog
via Shown's Blog - Feed https://ift.tt/3eY1pm1

Post a Comment

0 Comments